Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Thursday, 9 April 2015

American Beauty/American Psycho

Hello nerds.
It's been a while since I've posted, and I don't have an explanation as to why. Though I do know that I will be posting more stuff related to bands and the hobbit (thanks, lewis) more often now, since those are the two fandoms I've gotten into while I've been away
On the other hand, Fall Out Boy got a new album! (ik that happened in January and this is April but hey). And I've seen hipsters posting a lot of stuff for album art for every song on the album. So, here's my take on American Beauty/American Psycho. 






What do you think?
Much love
Clara \\//





No comments:

Post a Comment