Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Ship playlists

 Hello nerds!
Clara is back with another music post! And this time, it relates to fandom stuff. I've been in an awful lot of fandoms over the years, and am still getting into a lot. And I keep seeing people make these ship playlists. So, I've decided to make my own based on the top ships from all my fav fandoms. Maybe Lewis can add some? Anyways, here they are.
Johnlock (Sherlock): 
1. All Of Me by John Legend 
2. Red by Taylor Swift
3. Ho Hey by The Lumineers 
4. How To Save A Life by The Fray 
5. Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men 
6. The Scientist by Coldplay 
7. Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
Destiel (Supernatural): 
1. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
2. Yoü and I by Lady Gaga
3. Love Me Again by John Newman 
4. Demons by Imagine Dragons 
5. Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy
6. Stay by Rihanna 
7. This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco 
Cherik (Marvel):
1. Maps by Maroon 5 
2. A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope
3. To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra 
4. Stolen Dance by Milky Chance
5. What I Wouldn't Do by Serena Ryder 
6. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran 
7. Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood 
Romione (Harry Potter):
1. Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy 
2. This Love by Maroon 5 
3. She's Not Afraid by One Direction 
4. Nobody Compares by One Direction 
5. Over The Valley by Pink Martini 
6. Save The Last Dance For Me 
7. The Moon Song by Karen O
(Updated) Bagginshield (The Hobbit) 
1. Northern Downpour by Panic! At The Disco
2. I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons (isn't that ironic)
3. The End Of All Things by Panic! At The Disco
4. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
5. Who Knew by Pink
6. Alone Together by Fall Out Boy
7. Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift 

That's all! Lewis, now you try. 
Off to write all my delayed assignments,
Clara \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment