Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Friday, 10 October 2014

Perfectly Awful Excuses

So, I haven't posted in a while.... I am going to tell you why, but you're not going to like it.

To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't done anything in the past month. All because of I'm Low On Gas and You Need A Jacket. It's a song by one of my favourite bands of all time, 'Pierce The Veil'. It's all I have done for the past month. I need help....

Okay, on a nerdier note, I started watching Merlin this summer! So I will probably make a Merlin related post this week!

If you're Canadian,

Happy Thanksgiving.

If you're not Canadian but are still celebrating Thanksgiving this week,

Happy Thanksgiving.

To all,

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment