Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Monday, 1 September 2014

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Today I woke up and I saw on my calendar it was no longer August. Yes, it's September.
For most people, this is just another month.
For me, this means Hogwarts! I am currently writing this from the Hogwarts express (which by the way, the wifi password is alohomora, if you were wondering). Also, Teddy Lupin is here with me, and he says hi.
In honour of going back to school, I am going to make this post a list of quotes from one of
my favourite movies that takes place in a muggle school.

School Of Rock


For everyone who hasn't seen the movie, Jack Black's character, ex-band member, 'Dewey Finn', needs a job so he can help his roommate pay their rent. His room mate Ned is offered a teaching job, but instead, Dewey takes it and pretends to be him.
He over hears his class in music and is shocked by their musical talent, and secretly makes the years class project to create a rock band, and win battle of the bands.





Here are my all time top 10 quotes from this movie:

10: No way! That's so punk rock.

9: Dewey: You, Freddy, what do you like to do?

Freddy: I dunno... Burn stuff?

8: What? Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?

7: God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. 

6: Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can't win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Man. The Man, oh, you don't know the Man. He's everywhere. In the White House... down the hall... Ms. Mullins, she's the Man. And the Man ruined the ozone, he's burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! And there used to be a way to stick it to the Man. It was called rock 'n roll, but guess what, oh no, the Man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favour and just GIVE UP!

5: Because, I like to eat.

4: It's glitter rock, and it's glam, and it's fabulous.

3: It's called punk.

2: Dewey: Ok, here's the deal. I have a hangover. Who knows what that means?
Frankie: Doesn't that mean you're drunk?
Dewey: No. It means I was drunk yesterday.

And... for the number one quote of all:

1. You're tacky and I hate you.



Haha, okay bye.


///////////////////////
Enjoyed this article?
Find more articles about quotes here: http://nerdsfunny.blogspot.ca/search/label/quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment