Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Sunday, 21 September 2014

The perks of being a fictional character: What's best about havingpowers

Hi nerds, Clara here. I was watching an old episode of Supernatural (It was all hell breaks loose p1, I'm addicted to season 2), and I found myself thinking "How cool would it be if I had special powers?" Then I started thinking about characters who already had special powers. So, I made up this list of the best powerful characters in every fandom:

Loki: MCU
-Has magnificent hair that is beautiful every day
-He can be in multiple places at once
-Is Elsa
-Did you even see that frost giant battle from Thor OMFG
-Somehow survives death multiple times (and falling through space) 
-Makes copies of himself 
-Has an eight-legged horse son 

Lord Voldemort: Harry Potter
-No nose
-Can make himself heard to hundreds to people at once
-Can rent out the back of your head
-Can get into people's minds (which is pretty cool)
-Splitting his soul I mean
-Just seems to take form in books

Azazel: Supernatural (I'm noticing a pattern of villains here....)
-Is a firebender
-Doesn't get held back by dumb stuff like holy water
-Inception powers (for nerds, it's dream interception) 
-Apparently his blood gives you special powers? 
-As a demon, he can change bodies if needed
-Sass 

The Doctor: Doctor Who (haha broke the chain)
-Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff
-Can regenerate if he gets killed
-Is a freaking time traveller I mean that's pretty cool
-Sonic screwdriver
-Has lots of different fashions
-Kidnaps women for a living
-The power of the bow tie


That's all I have for now. Lewis, any thoughts? Maybe you could add a Merlin one....
Bye sweetie
Clara \\//


No comments:

Post a Comment