Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Sunday, 14 September 2014

Supernatural quotes : 1-5


Season one: 
1x2 Wendigo "I think dad wants us to pick up where he left off. You know, saving people, hunting things, the family business." 
1x10 Asylum "Hey Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic? Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?"
1x15 The Benders "Eat me. Oh no no no wait wait wait, you actually might." 
1x17 Hell House "This stuff right here—this is our ticket to the big time. Fame, money, sex. With girls, okay? Be brave. Okay, WWBD. What would Buffy do? Huh?" 
1x21 Salvation "Well, I’ve lied... a lot. I’ve stolen. I’ve lusted. And the other day I met this man – a nice guy, you know? And we had a really good chat...sort of like this. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest. Does that make me a bad person?" 
1x22 Devils Trap "What? You the only one that can have a family? You destroyed my children. How would you feel if I killed your family? Oh, that’s right, I forgot I did. Still, two wrongs don’t make a right."

Season two: 
2x1 In My Time Of Dying "Oh, John, I'm offended. Don't you trust me?"
2x3 Bloodlust "Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mr. Sunshine.
2x4 Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things "What's dead should stay dead." 
2x10 Hunted "Look, Dean, I've tried running before. I mean I ran all the way to California, and look what happened. You can't run from this. And you can't protect me." 
2x14 Born Under A Bad Sign "My daddy shot your daddy in the head." 
2x20 What Is And What Should Never Be "It wasn't. It was just a wish. I wished for Mom to live. Mom never died, we never went hunting and you and me just never... ya know."
2x21 All Hell Breaks Loose 1 "That was about as fun as getting kicked in the jewels." 
2x22 All Hell Breaks Loose 2 "What am I supposed to do?
2x22 All Hell Breaks Loose 2 (this time srs one) "That was for our mom, you son of a bitch!"

Season three: 
3x1 The Magnificent Seven "I've locked my keys in the car, turned my laundry pink... never brought on the end of the world, though."
3x4 Sin City "Nice try, but I think you just ordered a pizza. Guess you should have paid more attention in Latin class."
3x7 Red Sky At Morning "You know, when this is over, we should really have angry sex." 
3x8 A Very Supernatural Christmas "Oh, my goodness me! Somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, do you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge."
3x11 Mystery Spot "Dean's your weakness. The bad guys know it, too. It's gonna be the death of you, Sam. Sometimes you just gotta let people go." 
3x14 Long Distance Call "I just talked to an 84-year-old grandmother who's having phone sex with her husband. Who died in Korea."
3x15 Time Is On My Side "Dean, listen, I need help."
3x16 No Rest For The Wicked "The hell it isn't! Family don't end with blood, boy!" 

Season four: 
4x1 Lazarus Rising "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."
4x3 In The Beginning "Destiny can't be changed Dean. All roads lead to the same destination."
4x6 Yellow Fever "Us, right. And that Sam is exactly why our lives suck. I mean come on, we hunt monsters. What the hell? Normal people, they see a monster and they run, not us. No, no, no we search out things that want to kill us, yeah, huh, or eat us. You know who does that? Crazy people. We are insane." 
4x9 I Know What You Did Last Summer "Don't you recognize me? Oh, I forgot - I'm wearing a paediatrician." 
4x15 Death Takes A Holiday "You don't see the irony in that? I mean, you and me, we're like the poster boys of the unnatural order. All we do is ditch death." 
4x18 The Monster At The End Of This Book "I'm sitting in a Laundromat, reading about myself... sitting in a Laundromat reading about myself. My head hurts." 
4x22 Lucifer Rising "You stupid stupid son of a bitch! Well boo hoo. I am so sorry your feelings are hurt... princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good? Make you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family."

Season five: 
5x2 Good God Y'all "I killed two angels this week. Those are my brothers. I'm hunted, I rebelled, and I did it, all of it, for you, and you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world, and I lost everything... for nothing." 
5x4 The End "Some free advice, when you get back there, you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it like it's made of gold. 'Cause it it is."
5x8 Changing Channels "I’ve got genital herpes."
5x10 Abandon All Hope "Mom. This might literally be your last chance to treat me like an adult. You might wanna take it."
5x13 The Song Remains The Same "Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr. Comatose over there. It's awesome." 
5x16 Dark Side Of The Moon "Wow. Running from angels... on foot... in Heaven. With out-of-the-box thinking like that, I'm surprised you boys haven't stopped the Apocalypse already."
5x19 Hammer Of The Gods "You think I'd give Kali my real sword? That thing can kill me!"
5x21 Two Minutes To Midnight "I am more powerful than you can process, and I'm enslaved to a bratty child having a tantrum."
5x22 Swan Song "Sam, it's okay. I'm here. I'm not going to leave you." 

That's all for now, folks. 
Clara \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment