Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Saturday, 2 August 2014

Your Fandom!

I realized, all these posts are just things me, Clara, and Lewis decide we want to share with you, so I thought you should pick what we share with you. What do I mean?
I mean is you pick the fandom I make my next post on.

Here's what I will do.
On my desk top I have a folder called Fandom. Within that folder, there are pictures that are categorized into other folders based on the fandom the picture is about.
Here are some of the folders I have:
5sos
Adventure Time
Doctor Who
General Fandom Cr*p
Harry Potter
Tom Hiddleston (do not judge me)
House of Anubis (stawp judging)
Im5
Lord of The Rings/ Hobbit
Marvel/DC
Multi-fandom
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sherlock
Tfios
Star Wars
Star Trek
Youtubers - subsection of Nerdfighteria

In the comments, tell me which of these fandoms you like, and the ones with the most comments, I will paste EVERYTHING in that folder into an article.

When commenting, it says, "who do you want to comment as". If you don't want to share your identity, note you can select anon. So go vote in the comments and nerd on!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment