Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Monday, 25 August 2014

VMA'S

So, last night I had the honour of watching the VMA'S from my room, like most of did, but not in my room. I have some feedback I wanted to share with you.

1) MAH QUEENS
Beyonce is my queen. Ariana Grande is my other queen. One of my friends is a hardcore women's rights activist and she is seriously rubbing off on me. That's why Beyonce is queen. "Who runs the world?" "Girl." She seems down to earth, and she has 15 million followers on instagram, which is a lot for a women. Not a lot of women become as famous as men, but BEYONCE did. This shows women power, and not to mention her performance was breath taking (and her outfit was brilliant). Now, onto Ariana.
Where to I begin? She has a pulchritudinous voice. I don't like pop music very much, but I adore her! She has immense talent and skill, that works perfectly in all her songs. A truly brilliant artist she is.

2) 5SOS
MICHAEL CLIFFORD LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING GOD, OH MY LORD DID YOU SEE HIM? 5 Seconds of Summer all looked incredibly euphoric, and fashionable on the red carpet, and even better on stage! They performed 'Amnesia', which is a sad song of theirs, and also one of their most popular. I am so joyous that they won an award for the 'don't stop' lyric video, and I see a great future for them. Don't stop doing what you're doing 5sos!

3) Ed Sheeran
This man is so talented, I can't put it into sentences. Honestly one of the most beautiful voices of this century. Singer of one of my all time favourite songs "I See Fire," from The Desolation of Smaug, was also recognized with a moon man! Sing, Don't, Lego House, Afire Love. You're lying if you say his voice isn't a beauty.

4) Sam Smith
Flawless. Voice. 'Nough. Said.

5) Miley Cyrus
Okay, I'm not a huge Miley Cyrus fan, but what she did when accepting her speech is something I truly aspire to. Instead of taking her 10 seconds of complete fame, she gave it to an important cause. I have so much respect for that.

Okay, that's about it.

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment