Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Legolas Gifs

The elf prince of mirkwood has always been one to have fangirls, and since apparently some Ringer/Tolkienst read this blog, I thought I would make a post of Legolas gif's.
So sit back, eat some lembas bread, listen to the video, and enjoy some gifs:

"Ada is going to kill me."


Okay, I know this one is Gandalf, but look at Legolas in the background!

KING. OF. PHOTOBOMBS.


"No! I must photobomb Aragorn. He stole my shampoo." 



I SHIP THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO HARD
These next ones aren't even gifs, but I thought they were worthy.

The feels got me like



Do you ship them? Personally, I don't ship Tauriel with anyone. I think she is strong on her own.
OKAY BACK TO GIFS


MY FAVOURITE PART ABOUT THIS IS THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A LINE IN THE ACTUAL MOVIE

Damn Left

Please, I'm fabulous

God Aragorn.

SASSY ELF BOY
OKAY THESE AREN'T GIF'S BUT I LOVE THEM
**"Accidentally" joins the Lee Pace eyebrows fandom**

Okay, I do believe that's all. I sincerely apologize for my last post, I don't know what came over me.
THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD.

    legendary.

    If only I could have legolas's hair, it makes him 10x more fabulous

    ReplyDelete