Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Announcement, Sherlock Break Through, Lord of The Rings

Announcement: If it sounds like some of my posts are written by a girl, they are. One of my best friends is also writing on my account. Please give her a warm welcome in the comments.

Sherlock Break Through:
I KNOW HOW MORIARTY LIVED MWAHAHA
I was watching an official BBC interview on netflix about all the characters. So it would say the name of the character, then go to the actor who plays them.
So example:
SHERLOCK Holmes
Benedict Cumberbatch
Plays Sherlock Holmes

Then, Moriarty came on
JAMES MORIARTY
Andrew Scott
Plays Jim Moriarty

MORIARTY KILLED HIS BROTHER.
I did some research, he has a brother, and the real Moriarty doesn't like getting out and doing things.


Lord of The Rings:
So, the new hobbit movie isn't out yet, but in it's honour I though I would make a LOTR set of tumblr tags for the ringers in all of you.

#why is legolas in the hobbit
#it is okay he is really bada**
#fangirls
#my precious
#smeagol
#samwise the brave
#merry and pippins
#does legolas have a thing for redheads?
#battle of five armies
#return of the king
#fellowship of the ring
#gandalf pulled a sherlock
#notdead
#cant take the ring off the finger? #take the finger
#battle
#dat ring doe
#thranduil swag
#hair that comes out of this helmet even though it isnt his real hair
#legolas knows everything
#they're taking the hobbits to isengard
#that one attractive dwarf
#donut beard
#what do your elf eyes see (I don't know why, but that seems to be a popular one)
#one does not simply
#got a problem? #eagles
#the eagles solve all of our problems
#will turner the elf

okay thats all,
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment