Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Sunday, 12 January 2014

His Last Vow

Hello sherlockians.
Today was the day the fandom exploded.
Today was the day we were not prepared for.
Today was the day everything we thought we knew we didn't.
Today was the day of His Last Vow.
As you know, I live in North America, so I had to catch the live stream online. And I am glad I did. It was everything I was prepared for. I loved the first two, being so amazing and comical at the same time, so I went into HLV (that's what I'm calling it now) thinking "This is gonna be so awesome!" 

I got DESTROYED by this episode.
Halfway through I was lying on the floor with a shock blanket hugging a pillow. That's how intense it was. 
Words cannot even begin to explain what I felt during His Last Vow. It was a mix of emotions, from crying tears to chewing on a pencil (which did happen) to lying on the floor dead. I'm not gonna spoil it for you guys outside the UK who haven't seen it, but if you have seen it, check out my other post for spoiler talk about HLV. If you haven't seen it, I urge you to. And be prepared with a shock blanket. 
Stay classy, nerds,
Clara \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment