Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Monday, 9 December 2013

Selfish

Okay,
I admit. I was being selfish, so Clara and Lewis beat me to it.
I wanted a couple of days on my own with the new Sherlock trailer. Just me and the trailer; all alone (with of course the repeat button.)

But my selfishness has brought me behind, I have lagged and know not how to apologize for my selfishness.

Clara and Lewis have beat me to sharing the news I wished to share.

Here is how I shall make up for it:

http://www.wirewax.com/sherlock
bbc.co.uk/sherlock

THE INTERACTIVE TRAILER WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING SINCE SLICED BREAD LIKE OMG!!!! CHECK THIS OUT #FANBOY
#FANGIRL
#YAYAYAYAYAYA
#sherlocklives

Also, I just found this like a long time ago so here it is (yes I was being selfish again)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97guDqwhQsE

When you have finished going to (and watching) all 3 links, come back so you can understand why this required 3 (THREE) posts to express it's amazing cool epic swag!

No comments:

Post a Comment