Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

It's been 7 minutes

It's been seven minutes from my other post and well I am sure that you have taken thought past 7 minutes to watch the video I posted 7 minutes ago.

I loved the foreshadowing. The guy who looked like Remus Lupin who we all now assume is a new cop, the not full on sherlock but you can see his hair and jacket (and it doesn't take sherlock to deduct who that is...)
Also the video that said "I will be back soon" and how it just so happened to be played then.

ANDD The news paper that said the game is on... FORESHADOWING HIM RETURNING (and Ms Hudson).


OH MY GOD THE BEARDED GUY IS ANDERSON AFTER HE GOT FIRED FROM THE POLICE BECAUSE HE BECAME OBSESS WITH SHERLOCK AND STARTED A CLUB (that was shown in the other trailer where all the freaks in the deer stalkers that got texts saying sherlock was back)!

BUT WAIT WHERE IS JOHNS MOUSTACHE!?



I'M READY FOR SEASON 3

ARE YOU?

#readyforseason3

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment