Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Sunday, 10 November 2013

The Fault In Our Stars

I'm a mystery dude. Sci-fy, mystery, fantasy.
I love them all.

My least 2 favourite genres are sad ad romance. I literally HATE TWILIGHT. (no offence, but I mean, if you like twilight, you should not be on this in the first place because twilight is not for nerds).

I was told I HAD to read the fault in our stars.

Personally, at first I thought I was going to hate it.

Then, I got sick. So I stayed home all day.

(Please note I have a very short attention span for books, 1 hr max)

All day, 6 hours straight I read the fault in our stars. It is honestly the best book i've ever read.

I loved reading it (and I'm a very small reader). The next day I was like "I MUST READ MORE". So I ran to chapters and bought a book. Then I realized I would not have the same joy I had reading the fault in our stars because, even if it is a good book, it is not the fault in our stars.

Why am I telling you this? It's not a nerdy book?

Well, i'm a huge nerd and I LOVED it, you might as well.

Ps. If John Green is reading this. Thank you! Thank you for not telling me in great detail every book on the kitchen counter of an Lady who is not even remotely important to the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment