Hey Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey! I am Lewis and I am Clara and we are total nerds. We make and blog pictures for you to laugh with your friends. We like Harry Potter and Star Trek and things nerds typically like. We hope you FIND our blog funny. (AVPM joke, google it.)

Sometimes a close friend of ours writes under Lewis' name, so if he sounds like a girl, it really is a girl, not Lewis.

Please remeber to comment on our posts and join as a member at the bottom.

Also follow us by email, and HAVE FUN!

Friday, 4 October 2013

Top 10 Jim Moriarty quotes

Hello nerds. I'm back again with another top 10 quotes, this time featuring the only consulting criminal in the world, Jim Moriarty (or Jim from IT, whichever you prefer).
So, let us begin.
10: "IOU a fall."  (The Reichenbach Fall)

9: "But the flirting's over Sherlock, daddy's had enough now." (The Great Game)

8. "Come and play." (The Reichenbach Fall)

7. I gave you my number. I thought you might call." (The Great Game)

6."Is that a British army browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" (The Great Game)

5. "That's what people DO!" (The Great Game)

4. "Aren't ordinary people adorable?" (The Reichenbach Fall)

3. "You're ordinary, you're on the side of the angels." (The Reichenbach Fall)

2. "Falling is just like flying except with a more permanent destination." (The Reichenbach Fall)

And finally, number one (I'm doing the entire quote, not just the funny part.)
1. "I can open any door, anywhere with a few tiny lines of computer code. No such thing as a private bank account now. They're all mine. No such thing as secrecy. I OWN secrecy. Nuclear codes? I could blow up NATO in alphabetical order. In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey... you should see me in a crown..." (The Reichenbach Fall)

So, that is all for tonight. But before I go I want to ask what you guys want for season 3 of Sherlock. More episodes with Anderson? John's moustache? Possibly Sebastian Moran? 
Comment below and tell me what you'd like to see and your favourite Moriarty quotes.
Peace and long life,
Clara \\//




///////////////////////
Enjoyed this article?

Find more articles about quotes here: http://nerdsfunny.blogspot.ca/search/label/quotes

2 comments:

  1. I love how you put the entire quote for number one. It may not be the funniest, but it's one of the best.

    ReplyDelete